Public Meeting this Thursday in Waterford
PUBLIC MEETING – BLASPHEMY IS A VICTIMLESS CRIME
- VENUE: THE TOWER HOTEL, WATERFORD CITY
- DATE: THURSDAY 21st MAY TIME: 8-10pm
The Waterford meeting is the first of several to be held around the country, organised by Atheist Ireland, an advocacy group for an ethical and secular Ireland. Speakers will include:
- Michael Nugent, chair of Atheist Ireland and co-author of the play I Keano
- Barry Grant, Waterford resident and writer/film maker
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Local politicians will be invited, including Deputy Brendan Kenneally, Chairman of the Select Joint Committee for Justice, and Deputy Brian O’Shea, also a member of said committee.
Please circulate this information to anyone you know, particularly to people from Waterford. Thanks.